A Powerful, Efficient Design
When it comes to moving heavy material quickly and efficiently, you need hydraulic horsepower - the type of ground-breaking power the 336F L can deliver. Major hydraulic components like pumps and valves are located close together so shorter tubes and lines can be used. This design leads to less friction loss, reduced pressure drops, and more power to the ground for the work you need to get done.
Auxiliary Hydraulics For Added Versatility
Auxiliary hydraulics give you greater tool versatility so you can take on more work with just one machine, and there are several options from which you can choose. A quick coupler circuit, for example, will allow you to switch from one tool to another in a matter of minutes - all from the comfort and convenience of the cab.
Boom & Stick Oil Re-Circulation For Added Efficiency
The 336F L regenerates the flow of oil from the head end of the boom and stick cylinders to the rod end of the boom and stick cylinders during the work cycle to save energy and improve fuel efficiency. It’s optimized for any dial speed setting you select, which results in less pressure loss for higher controllability, more productivity, and lower operating costs for you.
- C9.3 ACERT™ Tier 4 Final engine meets U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Tier 4 Final emission standards.
- Electronic, fuel, air, and after treatment integration enhances fuel efficiency, reduces emissions, and extends service intervals.
- Full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Automatic climate control system helps maintain consistent cab temperature.
- Common linkages between E and F Series support tool interchangeability.
- Multiple Cat Work Tools are available for a wide range of applications.
- Built for long service life.
- Box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas.
- Grease-lubricated track link prevents dirt and debris from entering.
- Counterweight bolted directly to the main frame for rigidity.