- Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ engine, 250 hp (186.5 kW), U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final / EU Stage IV
- Highest payload in its class at 25,000 lb. (11 340 kg) with a ground pressure loaded at 5.95 psi.
- Carrier stays in contact with the ground with numerous blocks that provide bite while the angular cuts and “zig-zag” tread provide side hill grip.
- A dynamic track tension offers proper tension while working at all times. Large wheels allow for more contact with the track, more stability, longer track life and prevent freezing of the undercarriage in harsh winter temperatures.
- Steering wheel control is ergonomic, telescopic and tilt able. This feature allows for a safe grip while moving through rough terrain and maintaining optimal precision and control.
- Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) built within the cab frame for operator protection.
From construction to the right-of-way maintenance, in the middle of the nowhere or within city limits, the PANTHER T12 has the toughness, tenacity and the reliability you need in an off-road carrier.