- Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ engine, 275 hp (205 kW), U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final / EU Stage IV
- Superior speed of 8.1 mph (13 km/h)
- Narrower width of less than 102 in.
- The rotating separation of this vehicle will allow working in tight, sensitive areas.
- Direction reset feature allows the operator to push a button that will reset the vehicle’s upper and lower portions’ alignment.
- PANTHER T14R with Mat Hauling Deck shown here. Dump bed also available – both configurations tilt and rotate with this model.
- Dynamic track tension give you proper tension while working. Large wheels give more contact with the ground and more stability.
- Steering wheel control is ergonomic, telescopic and tilt able.
From construction to the right-of-way maintenance, in the middle of the nowhere or within city limits, the PANTHER T14R has the toughness, tenacity and the reliability you need in an off-road carrier.