CYPRESS, TX – PipeLine Machinery International (PLM) announces the release of the 71H pipelayer. With the support of Caterpillar® and the engineering expertise of Vanguard Equipment Inc., the challenge was met to create a utility-capacity pipelayer in the Tier 4 Interim/EU Stage IIIB class, designed for lifting 27 215 kg (60,000 lb.) and engineered to meet the most exacting standards in the world.
- Standard electro-hydraulic tractor control, dedicated hydraulics, differential steering and machine control systems.
- Boom and hook draw works are driven by independent hydraulic winches.
- The compact design of the counterweight provides maximum lift capability and optimum weight distribution.
- The drawbar is able to accommodate a wide range of attachments.
- Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) and Quick Drop function on load line control.
- Heavy duty undercarriage. Standard 600 mm (23.6 in.) single grouser shoe, LGP configuration.
- Standard 6.1 m (20 ft.) boom with large box section.
The company’s worldwide activities are currently supported through the corporate office in Cypress, Texas, USA; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada; The Hague, Netherlands; Beijing, China; and Melbourne, Australia.
For further information, check out the 71H page or contact your account manager.