For that challenging, steep pipeline work with tow line cables between machines, protect your crew and your equipment with Cranesmart's new Winchsmart System.
The Winchsmart System uses a 140K Load Cell that feeds load information to a simple interface panel. Together with load warning alarms, the operator is aware of real-time conditions at every moment.
Key features include:
• Accurate display and logging of load conditions
• All systems are factory
calibrated to certification-level accuracy
• Loud horn and beacon alert when any load
exceeds their maximum
• Built tough and designed to work in all
weather extremes: -40ºF to +140ºF (-40ºC to
• Quick and easy installation, no technician
• Guaranteed 10 year service and free batteries during the life of the system
Jobsite Foreman App
The Winchsmart System has a jobsite foreman applications that allows supervisors to view operation data effectively and monitor the load status of multiple machines at once, while recording values for analysis.
• The application can be customized by the user.
• Provides complete status at a glance, tailored to any set of specific needs.
• All alarms are clearly displayed and logged, indicated by type, time, date and status.
• Loads can be viewed after the fact to help you predict your equipment needs in
• The Winchsmart System has an HTML interface that allows for viewing from any
phone, tablet or laptop and can be access via a local WiFi connection. Internet
connection is not required.
• The system can be accessed via cell phone network if a connection is available. Look
at loads live from the office.